The Advanced Imaging Center at Westchester Medical proudly offers a full range of world-class radiology services in a setting designed for maximum convenience and comfort. Located across the parkway from the hospital, our facility offers patients ample appointment availability, valet parking and easy billing practices that allow us to work with almost any type of insurance. Referring physicians can expect quick turnaround on reports and easy access to on-site radiologists to confer on diagnosis and treatment options for their patients.
Expert Imaging Care and Accreditation
Our dedicated radiology team of certified technologists, nurses and support staff provide the best possible care and service to our patients. At the top of their game in all advanced imaging specialty areas, our team includes some of the leading experts in breast MRI and body imaging.
All of our radiology services have been inspected, approved and accredited by the New York State Department of Health. In order to maintain our high standard of care, the Center also undergoes additional voluntary accreditation programs from the American College of Radiology.
Cutting-edge Radiology, Superior Results
Led by Dr. Zvi Lefkovitz , the Advanced Imaging Center’s cutting-edge, non-invasive technology produces faster, more accurate results. With radiology services such as full-field digital mammography, direct digital radiography and 3-D bone densitometry, we can provide high-quality imaging in a safe, technologically advanced and comfortable environment. We also house the region's only 256-channel CT scanner, a precision advanced imaging technology which delivers faster, more accurate diagnosis of disorders including vascular and lung conditions.
Advanced Imaging for Women
With the recent addition of our 5,000 square foot Women's Imaging Center, we also offer a complete range of personalized diagnostic breast care and bone density scanning services provided in a relaxing women's-only setting.
Our experienced team of physicians, certified technologists, nurses, and support staff provide excellent care to all our patients. The comfortable, patient-friendly atmosphere, coupled with state-of-the-art technology, ensures that our patients receive prompt, efficient service and in many cases, faster and more accurate results-an important feature that can make a difference for patients facing serious medical conditions.
Growing to Serve You Better
With the addition of our new Women's Imaging Center, the expertise we now offer is even more expansive and includes specialists in a variety of areas, including diagnostic Breast Imaging, Bone Density Scanning, Neuroradiology, Pediatric Radiology, Computed Tomography, Ultrasound, MRI, Musculoskeletal Imaging, and Interventional Radiology.
Learn More About Our Services
As a physician referring patients to the Advanced Imaging Center, you enjoy several benefits that may enhance the quality of care and treatment you provide to your patients.
- Fast access to patient images and reports from anywhere using the internet or Fuji Synapse Mobility App.
- Easy ability to confer with our on-staff radiologists to discuss diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
- Acceptance of more insurance providers, potentially expanding your patient pool and deterring uncovered costs to your patients.
- A full range Advanced Imaging studies including MRI and CT cardiac imaging, MRI enterography/defacography, Ultrasound guided Musculoskeletal Imaging and injections.
- Generous appointment availability.
- Patient focused care that results in a positive experience for your patients.
- The most accurate results available due to our array of high-tech, state-of-the-art equipment.
- Board Certified Radiologists specializing in Neuroradiology, Pediatric, Mammography, Cardiac and Body Imaging
The Central Scheduling Office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our Phone: 914.493-2500 (to schedule an appointment press 2)
- Fax: 914.493.2501
Nuclear Medicine Phone: 914.493.7552
Vascular and Interventional Radiology Phone: 914.493.7560
You can also request an appointment online by clicking the button below
Scheduling Your Appointment
When calling our scheduling department, a friendly voice will greet you and ask for some information to schedule your examination. If possible, please have the following information available:
- General information: name, address, telephone number with area code, Social Security number, driver's License number
- The prescription from the doctor describing the type of examination to be performed.
What type of insurance you have.
- If the examination you are having requires a pre-certification or pre-authorization number, please give that number to the scheduler. If you are not sure whether or not your particular insurance provider requires a pre-certification or pre-authorization, please call your insurance benefits coordinator who should be able to help you.
- Specific information: You may be required to give more detailed information about your examination such as if you have any allergies, if you take certain kinds of medication or, in the case of an MRI examination, if you have a pacemaker or any metallic objects inside your body.
Please notify the scheduling staff if you have had any previous examinations at the Advanced Imaging Center or Westchester Medical Center.
Westchester Medical Center Advanced Imaging
19 Bradhurst Avenue, Suite 1000
Hawthorne, NY 10532
Westchester Medical Center
100 Woods Road
Valhalla, NY 10595
Get Directions via Google Maps
The Advanced Imaging Center hours of operation are from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Saturday hours are available for MRI services.
From Tappan Zee Bridge
- One mile after tolls, stay to the left for Exit 8 (287 East to White Plains -- New England)
- Get off at Exit 4 Hartsdale. At the stop sign, make a left. Make next left -- 287 West (to Tappan Zee Bridge).
- Get off at Exit 3 (Sprain Brook Parkway). Stay on the left -- Parkway North.
- Get off at second exit on the Sprain Parkway marked (Medical Center). At the stop sign, make a right. At the traffic light, make a right onto Bradhurst Avenue, then make a right into the entrance of the Medical Arts Atrium Building.
- Westchester Medical Imaging Services is in the Medical Arts Atrium Building, Suite 1000. Once inside the building, go to the right toward the elevators, then go to your left. Straight ahead will be the entrance to Westchester Medical Imaging Services.
From Connecticut/New England Thruway I-95
- Get off at Exit 21 -- 287 West (to Tappan Zee Bridge). Continue on 287 to Exit 3 (Sprain Brook Parkway).
- Then, follow above directions.
From Northern Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess Counties
- Take the Taconic Parkway, South, to Sprain Brook Parkway.
- Get off at the second exit (right after the police barracks), Route 100, Hawthorne. At the end of the exit ramp, bear right onto Route 100 (which is also Bradhurst Avenue).
- Westchester Medical Imaging Services is located at 19 Bradhurst Avenue, in the Medical Arts Atrium Building (which is past the first traffic light). Make a right into the entrance of the Medical Arts Atrium Building. Once inside the building, go to the right toward the elevators, then go to your left. Straight ahead will be the entrance to Westchester Medical Imaging Services.