As a Level IV Regional Perinatal Center, Westchester Medical Center and the specialists at Advanced OB/Gyn Associates are at the core of a network of affiliated hospitals and clinics serving high-risk pregnant women and their babies throughout seven counties in New York. Our medical center provides on-site specialty services at our locations in Valhalla and Hawthorne as well as at 13 other teaching and community hospitals.
Comprehensive Care for Women and their Infants
Earning our Level IV-designation means we operate a comprehensive neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) that offers far more than the obstetrical and newborn care offered by most, including:
- A NICU within our teaching hospital
- Consulting maternal-fetal medicine specialists who can perform in utero procedures
- The most current maternal and neonatal technology available
- Maternal and neonatal transport services
- Oversight of affiliated hospitals to ensure top-notch newborn care
In conjunction with our partners, the Regional Perinatal Center at Westchester Medical Center ensures that high-risk pregnant women in the Hudson Valley and their newborn babies have access to the most advanced services available in the United States.